Tuesday, February 16, 2016


The card - just a simple flower stamp (from Inkadinkado, I think) with some punched butterflies and some added ribbon.

Sorry I've been missing for a few days.  Ended up in the hospital on Friday night with what turned out to be a small bowel obstruction.  Very painful!  But, I was lucky that it was taken care of without tubes or surgery - yay!  I came home yesterday, feel fine, except I'm a little tired - AND something they gave me in the hospital caused some kind of an allergic reaction and now my face is all swollen.  Have to call the Dr today.  Geez, what a mess I am :) Hopefully we can get the swollen thing taken care of and I will be back to normal soon!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was worried when you stopped posting but I'm so very glad you're feeling better.Take care of yourself.
Karen in Chagrin Falls, Ohio

Anonymous said...

I too was concerned. You always post on a daily basis. Glad you are home and getting better. We really care about you.

AnitaR said...

Glad no tubes or surgery were needed. We never know what's around the corner, do we? Hopefully, the swelling will disappear quickly. Love your card.

Susan K said...

I missed you! Glad you're feeling better and hope you get the allergic reaction cleared up soon. Love the card--as I do all of them. Feel better soon.

EJV said...

Gosh, so sorry to hear about the health issues! Prayers that you'll soon be back to 100%.
Blessings--