Sunday, March 13, 2016


Hmmm.....I never got around to the garage again yesterday.  But....I had a really good reason!  Was at the hospital all day welcoming my very first grandchild into the world!  Yay!  So adorable!   

Have a great day!

10 comments:

Cocoa's Mom said...

Congratulations! Now that's an excellent reason for not getting around to the garage! : )

AnitaR said...

I'll never forget the rush of love I felt holding my first grandchild, Anna, in my arms. Blessings to you and your little one for many happy years together.

Karen said...

Congrats Becky. Such exciting news! Name?

Being a grandma is just the best especially when they live close by and you get to see them so much!

I think Tracy is smiling upon her nephew:)

Congrats to the new dad and mom!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Congratulations on your first grandchild!!!! You'll love it!!! Our youngest of 6 grandchildren is now 8. I miss cuddling with those little ones although I still get lots of hugs. We're lucky to have all of our grandchildren close and see them regularly. In fact 2 are here over night.

Susan K said...

How wonderful! Congratulations. There is nothing like it! Everyday will bring something new and different than the day before. I'm glad you are close enough to enjoy this special one often. Can't wait for you to share more pictures!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. I had a friend who used to say "If I had known how special grandchildren were, I would have had them first!" Oh my they are so special and he looks so precious and dear. Take every opportunity to be with him. They grow up way too fast. He is a blessed little boy to have you for his Grandma.

Brenda in IN said...

Grandchildren are a blessing. You will have such a special relationship and it's wonderful that you are close by. Enjoy this baby and congratulations.

peg said...

Congrats to you, Jeff and Sarah. What joy Hudson Ray will bring to all of you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Hudson looks cute and healthy. Glad all is well. You're going to enjoy this new adventure.

D'Ann said...

Congratulations! Grandchildren are so special! Forget the garage and enjoy your time with them!