The flower on this card is done with a new stamp set I picked up a while back from a company called Altenew. Love it. The flower and leaves are done in three steps and come out so cool!
Tonight is our Shoebox Club and as usual I don't have the slightest idea what I'm doing for a project. Guess I better get to work on that!
Have a great day!

6 comments:
It is a very pretty card! I'm not familiar with that brand of stamps but you did it beautifully!
wow this rose is the best one yet and so beautiful
I went to Antenew stamps but didnt fine it would you be so kind in stamping me a few off
in diffrent colors I would appericate it
MaryRedford P.O.Box 157 owensville indiana 47665
Thank you so much.....
Beautiful stamp....must check it out at Altenew stamps. Do you have a Misti? Guess that tools works well with stamps that you must stamp a couple of times....need to get one of those Misti's.
Beautiful card! That rose and leaves are gorgeous. you should be a designer for them!
Ok. Googled Altenew. I've been to their site before. They have lots of pretty stamps. I'm not seeing dies for them though...did you fussy cut that?
Love this!So elegant and the ribbon really finishes it beautifully.
Karen in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Post a Comment