Thank you Thank you for this idea and mine came out so cute I belong to a birthday swap in a group and your idea will work I made a Square of paper by 3.5 X 4.8 and took a blue Distress Ink pad and put some color on this paper and then added some stamped flowers and some leaves and color them in with jelly pen and they whole card front just gillter it was so easy to make when I scan it I will send you a copy Thank you . MaryRedford
2 comments:
That is such a pretty font on the sentiment. Nicely done!
Thank you Thank you for this idea and mine came out so cute
I belong to a birthday swap in a group and your idea will work
I made a Square of paper by 3.5 X 4.8 and took a blue Distress Ink pad and put some color
on this paper and then added some stamped flowers and some leaves and color them in with jelly pen and they whole card front just gillter it was so easy to make when I scan it I will send you a copy Thank you .
MaryRedford
Post a Comment