Thursday, June 2, 2016

The card - I don't think this is one of my favorites, but it's a little different so we'll just go with it!  I stamped some grunge on the background of the small panel in different colors and then just stamped a flower outline over the top.  The sentiment and the grunge on the card background are also stamped with black.

Hudson and I are going to be out and about for a bit today.  Going to do a errand then off to visit my cousin who hasn't seen Hudson yet.  And....it's June.....and that means it's my birthday month!  And tonight is the first birthday celebration - yay!  Tonight is our Shoebox Club and we're celebrating my birthday - fun stuff!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cheryl Robertson said...

I'm still a little new to your blog. I like the card you posted today. I think it has a lot of interest.

Is Hudson your grand baby? I have two grandsons but they are 10 and almost 13. Still love them to pieces but there's nothing like a baby....