Thursday, July 21, 2016
The card - background stamps are from SU. The background and sentiment are stamped before the panel is embossed. The butterflies are stamped, punched out and popped up. Somehow the picture made this card look kind of weird - it actually looks much better in real life :)
Need to get the chores done that I never got around to yesterday and get ready for class tonight. I ended up taking a drive over Grand Mesa instead of doing chores- yep, it was a good afternoon and time well spent :)
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't think the card looks weird at all. I think it is very creative.....I love it!
I think the card looks great. Would love to know the colors you used. They are very "cool" looking (which is nice because our weather has been in the 100's -- or close -- for several days.)
Post a Comment