Sunday, August 28, 2016


Project Sunday - a while back I discovered this 'scrubby' yarn so I've been making 'scrubby dishcloths'.  They are fast and easy and I work on them when I don't want to have to think about counting stitches or what not!

Have to finish up some cards today - that's about it for my plan for the day.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Belle said...

Thank you for a wonderful trip with you beautiful photos - Colorado was my Grandparents birth place - but also your AWESOME cards! Now I have new ideas for many of my stamps or card backgrounds to use with my choice of stamps.

Again, Thank You!

Debbie said...

Hi. I just found you on Pinterest with a 2012 post. Now I am following you. I love your clean and simple cards. Thank you.
I'm posting today because I also knit and look for mindless projects between knitted knockers and socks. I've never seen this scrubbie yarn. Can you reply with a brand name?