Wednesday, August 10, 2016
The card - die cut leaves....the piece in the background is the piece that the black leaves were cut out of. The leaves in front are popped up.
Nothing like getting woke up at 3:30 am from a break in the sprinkler system....gallons of water gushing all over and I didn't have a clue what to do. All I could manage was to shut off the sprinklers which didn't help! Yikes! Had to wake Jeff up and he had to come and shut the darn thing off. Hmmm.... I guess I should have known how to do that but nobody showed me! Just a little excitement during the night - glad it's a quiet day and I should be able to work in a nap at some point :)
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You know how to take care of it now but hopefully you'll never have the problem again. Yeah, you probably will.
Sorry you had a water problem in the middle of the night! Love your card. It's simple but when you do something with nature it is always great! Great idea!
Post a Comment