The card - flowers are from SU. Added a doily, some string and a sentiment. The flowers were colored by using one of the smaller stamps in the set.
Well......I had about the worst 'blonde senior moment' yesterday. We changed the date of our Shoebox Club and I forgot to write it on my calendar - oops! The worst part was, we were celebrating birthdays and I was cooking dinner - oops! I was oblivious until one of the ladies called mid-afternoon to ask if I needed anything - oh my! I actually managed to go to the grocery store, pick up the house, cook dinner, get gifts together and have dinner on the table on time - wow! It was just pure luck that Celisa called because they would have all shown up to no dinner and I very well could have been lounging around in my pj's! Good grief!
Today is 'Grandma time' so I am going to just enjoy my day and look forward to Friday night crafting!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:
Yep, being a grandma does that to you!
I smiled when I read about your "senior moment". We have a lot of those around here. SO glad yours turned out OK. Love your card....the doily really makes a great addition to the delicate flowers. We get lots of time with grandchildren but the "babies" aren't so little anymore. I know you'll treasure yours.
Post a Comment