Wednesday, September 14, 2016



The card - I used a die cut from the 'swirly set' for this one.  I cut my panel to size, then cut the die, took the die cut part out and adhered the pieces back together.  There is a patterned piece of paper underneath that then shows through.  (I hope that explanation makes some sort of sense!)

A full day coming up....have a few chores I'd like to get done this morning and then it's off to Hi Fashion for a day of stitching fun.  Then it's back home to get ready for class tonight.

Have a terrific day!

2 comments:

Judy Iverson said...

Beautiful! I love that background behind the die cut. Love your handiwork, photos and just the daily updates.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the way you used that die and now you really have enabled me to end up ordering that set! :) I have been loving the swirly flowers you've done and now this!!!!