Saturday, October 15, 2016


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky, I happened upon your blog shortly after you lost your beloved daughter. I have been following you since. I felt so sorry for your loss. It is amazing to me that you have kept up with the blog, card making and many other activities. I imagine that helps you get through the tough times. I have not left comments yet, I follow several blogs, but I think I will start. I love your cards! I think of you often and send up a prayer.
Marti

Judy Iverson said...

Becky, still so very sorry for the loss of Tracy. I have been so inspired by your positive posts even after such a huge loss. Love all your posts and look forward to them every day.

kelley likes said...

Love what Judy said. That's everything I wanted to say. Beautiful collage of Tracy! Sending hugs!

Anonymous said...

Sending thoughts of kindness and caring.

Susan K said...

Can't believe it's been a year already. I hope time has helped ease the pain of your loss, even though we know it still hurts and you still miss her. Thoughts and prayers are with you on this special day.