Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The card - used another new die cut I just got.  (can you tell I'm trying to get Thank you cards done?)  It's a simple card, just the die cut, a sentiment and some ribbon, but rather elegant. 

Whew!  Have to say I'm rather glad the holidays are over.  I had a wonderful time and loved every minute, but I'm ready for some 'regular' life!  I have one goal for this coming year and that is to 'FOCUS"!  I haven't done well at that for the last couple of years, which was only to be expected, but I'm feeling the need to be a little more in control and I have a lot of things I want to accomplish (crafty things mostly!)  So, today I must focus and get started on a long list of things I want to get done!  (or at least make a plan!)

Hope you all had a super great holiday season!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Susan K said...

Loving all your new die cuts and cards using them. I too hope to focus more this year. ThaNks for sharing with us each day.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That card is lovely! I am relieved that the holidays are over too. I need some normal in my life as well! Happy New Year!

Ellen V said...

So pretty! Love it!

Cheryl Robertson said...

I’m loving the white on white cards you’ve been making. The new dies are wonderful