Monday, March 26, 2018
The card - stamped images (except for the sentiment) are from SU. The background is a cuttlebug embossing folder and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. Thinking Spring!
'Grandma time' today. Going out to dinner with a friend tonight. It's all good!
Have a wonderful day!
For tonilea - aww...thank you so much for the comment yesterday! I am glad I can be an inspiration to you - how sweet you are! A little explanation for you - Grand Junction is in the western part of Colorado, very close to the Utah border. I love it! And, yes I always look forward to having my Grandson - I'm probably a bit more attached because he was born just a few months after my daughter passed away suddenly. He has been my life-line the past two years. (well, along with his Dad, my son) Life is precious and I try to make the most of it 😊 Today would have been my daughter's 43rd birthday. I miss her a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. That must be so difficult. You are a blessing to Hudson and his daddy.
I know how difficult it is to lose a child and my prayers are with you. Grandchildren are such wonderful gifts and I'm glad you have your grandson.
Grandchildren are such a blessing. We haven't experienced the loss of a child but did experience the loss of my husband's brother when he was only 21 so my MIL was blessed with our first daughter two months later which helped her through the experience of the loss of her son. (Love your card!)
Sending hugs to you on Tracy's birthday. Those are hard. I'm glad Hudson lives close enough that you get to enjoy him (and his parents) so often, and I'm with tonilea, you do seem to enjoy it so much. What a blessing. Thanks for sharing your talent every day with us. I love your cards and handiwork.
I love the "spring" theme card! I am sorry about the loss of your daughter. I hope today was filled with blessings. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment