Thursday, May 17, 2018

The card - a collage - background is a script stamp and I added a flower (from SU) and a clock (7 Gypsies).  The butterfly is stamped in black on colored paper, punched out and popped up.  I also use a bit of the same color with a grunge stamp on the background.

Oh my, what to do first today.  Have a list, but not sure I'm motivated to do any of them.  Would like to get some stuff together so I can go stitch this afternoon at Inspirations.  Friends coming over later this afternoon for stitching so I at least have to get my act together by then!  (I think I used all my energy on the garage yesterday - not feeling it today - but, I got the garage at least straightened up and the car washed -yay!)   Maybe some more caffeine and I will be inspired - hahaha!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: