Monday, May 7, 2018

The card - not a card :)  I still haven't gotten any stamping done but the next few posts I will show you some calendar toppers.  They can certainly be used for ideas for a card (in fact, some of them I actually did a card using the same layout!  This is my April calendar topper.  The background is printed paper, the sentiment is from Hero Arts and the butterflies are from SU.

I've had Hudson for the last 4 days - all fun stuff - but it means I really haven't gotten any thing else done.  Maybe this week - we'll see.  I do need to start doing some yard work, so that will probably be my priority this week.

Oh, and just a side note - my first weigh-in at WW was Saturday - I lost 5 lbs. last week - WooHoo!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: