Friday, December 21, 2018

The card - this card really didn't scan very well.  But....I stamped the trees in light green on the background, then embossed it.  The bottom white piece is torn across the top and embossed also.  The leaves are a die cut (SU) and the merry die cut and christmas stamp are from Hero Arts. 

Well, looks like surgery is in my near future.  Gallbladder being removed on January 2.  They're waiting for my pancreas to heal a bit more, I'm still having issues keeping food down.  So, for now it's jello and popsicles.  But, I am feeling much better, (as long as I don't eat all is good.!) 

Looking forward to a 'Grandma day' today.   Nothing too ambitious, but I do have a few errands to do, so we should be good!  Friday night crafting tonight (I may be doing more visiting than crafting, but that's ok too!) 

All is Good!   (I am SO glad that my son and daughter-in-law are hosting Christmas at their house - yay!)

Have a GREAT day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW What a time NOT to be able to eat anything but Jello (yuck) and popsicles! If you send me your address I will send you a card for post-surgery! I am sorry you are having to go through this but thankfully gall bladder surgery has improved a lot over the years. I will be thinking of you. I am not sure if your attitude is as good as it seems over the airwaves, but a positive outlook is always beneficial.
PS the email that shows up in the reply area is NOT correct. (don't ask! It is a weird thing that happened and I don't know how to correct it. I was hoping my son in law could figure it out but now he can't come until summer! YIKE I have to find someone who has some computer knowledge to help me. I am ignorant about technology. send an email to meat jiffyonetwoonetowataoldotcom. I hope you can figure that out. There are numbers and the at and the period where I have written them out.

JAS424 said...

Praying for you for peace, comfort, and healing. Praying for your medical staff for their having wisdom, compassion, workmanship. Take good care of yourself.