Friday, December 14, 2018
The card - Tree is from SU. Merry die cut is from Hero Arts. I added the little sentiment part with just a rectangle and added a piece of bling to the top of the tree. Easy!
Well, I had to cancel out on our party last night. Spent the whole day on the sofa, mostly sleeping. Thanks for all the well wishes. I don't deal with sick very well, since I hardly ever get sick. Just one of those days I guess. The group was all kind and decided they would just postpone it until next week. (yep, great friends!) Feeling much better today (although my stomach doesn't feel quite back to normal) but I'm good. Which is a good thing since it's a 'Grandma day".
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute card. Love the red Merry and treetopper.
Glad you are feeling better. Hope today was a fun one.
So sorry you had to cancel your get together, but so nice of your friends to postpone, true friends!
I like this card so simple and lovely!
Post a Comment