The card - background is embossed, brown piece is a wood paneled piece of patterned paper. Trees are stamped on smaller panel, matted and popped up. An added sentiment that is punched out with a small piece of bling.
Surgery is over, it all went fine. Not much pain, just a little soreness and discomfort. Taking regular ol' Tylenol, no pain pills. Already bored with laying around and doing nothing for 2 days. I think I'm going to try to get some stamping done today. Thanks for all the well wishes!
Have a great day!

3 comments:
Well, you must be a tough cookie! You have really done well! Glad it is over and that you will be able to eat without problems. Hudson will be glad to have you feeling better too!
Glad to see you back so soon! Love the trees and the idea to put them on woodgrain paper. Don't overdo but hopefully stamping wouldn't be too strenuous!
I am so glad your surgery went well! Don’t overdo the stamping! 😉
Your card is lovely!
Post a Comment