Thursday, January 24, 2019
The card - I stamped a snowflake in the middle of the background, added a strip of white across the middle and then added the snowflake border die on top of that. I die cut one small snowflake in a different color and added that on the right. The color of the card is Sahara Sand - much prettier in real life than it shows in the scan!
Oh gosh, I seem to have a day with no plan and no pressing commitments! Hmmm....whatever shall I do? The laundry is done, the house is fairly clean....... I should be able to find something to do to keep myself occupied!! We'll see!!! (there's probably something important I'm forgetting to do!)
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful card. Glad you have a day for yourself! Hope you're feeling good now.
What a pretty card! Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment