Thursday, January 31, 2019

The card - moving on from snowflakes.....I'm ready for spring!  The vase and flowers are from SU (another gift from my friend Emily!)  The flowers are stamped directly on the small panel, the vase is stamped, punched out and popped up.  (sorry, the vase didn't scan very well).  The gray stripes are strips of card stock adhered to the larger panel.  The small panel is popped up on top of the strips.

Decided to start some cleaning out yesterday.  Hmmm.....needs to be done, but now I have a huge mess.  Started with the dining room hutch.  Oh my.....such a huge pile of glass dishes that belonged to my mother and grandmother.  I have only a few that I actually use, but hard to get rid of the rest.  But, I'm determined to get rid of this stuff I never use!  Back to it today!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love your new card! Good luck finding new homes for your sentimental dishes, so hard to let go!