Tuesday, January 8, 2019



The card - some patterned paper and trees - simple and easy.

Have Hudson for a while this morning, the babysitter has a Dr's appointment.  He'll be here to help me with class this morning...... lol - not sure help will be the right word!

Have a terrific day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had my grandson yesterday since it was a teacher day and kids didn't go til today. He keeps me busy. I think he's about Hudson's age so I hope you had a good class--- I don't think I would attempt it with my grandson (although he has a great time with the cutter! TOTALLY supervised! And he enjoys using the Cuttlebug (which is, of course, much safer). He's not much into coloring, but has just this weekend discovered that he can do the draw number to number "puzzles". He did great going number to number but then realized he could figure out what the end picture was going to be so he stopped reading the actual numbers. Why learn anything if you can find an easier way, huh? Little rascal.

Susan K said...

Love the card. Those trees make the perfect background for the pine.
Hope you had a good class. I'm sure the ladies loved having Hudson there.