Wednesday, March 13, 2019
The card - background is from a set called Kind Confetti by Altenew (yesterday's sentiment came from this set also!) The balloons are punched and the celebrate (SU) is stamped at the bottom. I drew the lines with a fine tip marker.
A bit of a free morning - not sure what I will do, except finish cleaning up the mess from the birthday celebration last night! Looking forward to an afternoon of stitching at Laura's and then stitching with friends at home this evening! Sounds like a good day to me!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm loving that background and your beautiful balloons, Becky! These are favorite colors of mine!! Hugs, Darnell
Love the confetti background! You've tempted me to look into it. Nicely done in the multiple colors. Balloons always work great for anyone - male or female!!!
Post a Comment