Wednesday, October 30, 2019


The card - a super easy Halloween card!  Strips are washi tape.  Spider and sentiment are stamped in black.  Added some twine.  

Snow!  Yuk!  Not much here, but the eastern part of state is getting slammed.  It's cold - they say the coldest October in history.  Not my favorite time of year :(   So, today I will stay inside and work on doing some cleaning.  Now doesn't that sound exciting?  Oh, and by the way, I've finished one sock!  Yay!  Now I just have to get the other one done!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute Halloween card! Washi tape makes for quick cards. My friends helped me make 100 of them this year for a nursing home and living center.

We had our first snow Monday night. It was beautiful yesterday morning but too early in the season. More tonight.