The card - some more of that pretty paper from SU. I stamped the sentiment across the top and matted the piece with a darker blue. The background piece is actually embossed with a very subtle texture which didn't show up in the scan :( Super easy for a quick, but pretty card.
Looking foward to learning a brand new craft today - Swedish weaving! Taking a class this morning at Laura's - hopefully I can do it!
Stitching with friends tonight. A full day of fun!
Have a great day!
2 comments:
The card you made today is so elegant! I really love it. And speaking of Swedish Weaving I love that too. I learned it many years ago in our embroiderers needlepoint guild. It’s a really pretty craft and I hope you enjoy it. Have fun today! 💜💜💜
The SU paper is just gorgeous! I purchased it too and love making cards with it. I haven't heard "Swedish Weaving" in a long time. My grandfather came from Sweden. My mother and I made several pieces with the weaving when I was in 4-H. It was a fun stitching to do. I didn't know it was still around.
Post a Comment