Good morning! Thought I would try to post some 'other' crafty things on the weekends. This is some of my first attempts at Swedish Weaving. It is so easy and so fun! I've done quite a lot of towels, now I need to figure out what else I can do with it! I've seen some beautiful afghans, but I think that is a little more than I want to attempt.
Another dreary, cloudy day. I didn't get a lot of stamping done yesterday, so I think I'll try to do some more today.
Have a great day!
4 comments:
Your towels are very pretty. You are a very talented lady. I love those penny pieces you do. I used to do tole painting and I also did miniatures using fimo or sculpy clay. I did some redwork embroidery, but now I limit myself pretty much to greeting cards and paper arts.
Love your towels! Thank you for posting those. I immediately remembered making some just like the one on top when I was about 12-13 years old in 4-H. It really is a fun project!
Your towels are beautiful! I did Swedish weaving once while I was in the embroiderers guild. We were challenged to create an item with a heart on it. I made a 8 inch pink heart and I thoroughly enjoyed Swedish weaving. You are right, it is very easy and fun. Thanks for sharing your projects with us. 💜💜💜
Just beautiful! I have several from my grandmother and I display them with pride.
Post a Comment