Wednesday, March 18, 2020



The card - background and purple strip are both embossed (SU).   The oval is die cut (SU).  Image is stamped in black and colored with copics.  Sentiment is stamped, punched out and popped up.

Hmmm....what to do today.  I did score some toilet paper at Target this morning.  Woo hoo!  Now, that's sad, when that is a highlight of the day!  Lots of things to do, I'm just feeling really restless.  Tell me I shouldn't go out and of course, I want to go out!  I'm going to try and be productive........

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Like that background, is that a SU embossing folder? Reminds me of pillows, (maybe that is what it is supposed to be????) Nice work, always love to see what you are up to and making.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

PS Shelves are always empty of toilet paper. I did score some paper towels. But I have 6 boxes of Kleenex left, when that is gone ???? I will go hunting, hopefully to find some toilet paper. For whatever reason toilet paper and coronavirus have in common???? I don't know.

Claudia said...

I love your card!💜 I know exactly what you mean about wanting to go out when you shouldn’t. I feel the same way. I’m getting my studio in order, finally and now I can start making more cards. I have that same embossing folder and I love it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work again. I look forward to your emails every day.😘

AnitaR said...

We miss our friends and social contacts the most, don't we?! I'm taking TP to a friend today, keeping our distance, of course.

Colleen C said...

Beautiful card. Don't go out unless you need to. I keep threatening my card making friend I am coming over to make cards and always chicken out. LOL Hang in there.