The card - background is sponged, stamped images (Unity) is stamped in black. Added some black twine. Easy peasy!
Still haven't cleaned the house....that was going to be my goal today....hmmm....not really in the mood! We'll see if I can talk myself into it. Think I'd rather be stitching or knitting or stamping!
So, tell me what you all are doing to keep yourself busy during this crazy time in our lives! Are you still working? My son is now working from home and my daughter-in-law is a mail carrier, she is still doing her regular job. I feel so bad for all the people who have actually lost their jobs or the small businesses who have had to close.
Have a good day!

2 comments:
Very, very sad situation...BUT, now that you're back, your brightening, and inspiring us again! Stay Healthy !
I like that sponged background with the black stamping on it!
Only a few cases in Iowa so far but I fear that will change. During this time, I've been doing a lot of reading. I have managed to get some Easter cards made but really having a hard time focusing on them.
We're retired although my husband still drives a school bus. One of our daughters works for the school and the school is closed. They are both fortunate that the school is still paying them their regular wages. Our other daughter and her husband have a pharmacy and I worry about them getting exposed. Prayers for all of us.
Post a Comment