Thursday, March 12, 2020
The card - stamped images and die cuts are from SU. Flowers are stamped with back, stamped with red to color and then die cut. Leaves are stamped with black on green and then die cut. Circle is a die cut - this one is a new favorite - love it! The flowers are popped up and I added some bling to the center.
An extra 'Grandma day' today. It's Hudson's birthday today - he turned 4. Wow, the time has gone so fast! We've been to the dinosaur Museum, now it's time for lunch and then hopefully it will be warm enough to go to the park. Family dinner, presents, cake and icecream tonight!
Have a terrific day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice...I like the card and you changed things on your blog. Putting your cards within boxes. I like the effect.
Happy Birthday to Hudson! It has been a quick 4 years!
Love the card and those pretty colors
Post a Comment