The card - stamped images are from SU. The flower is stamped 3 times (2 lg, 1 sm), punched out and layered. Each layer is popped up. The bee is stamped in black, colored and die cut. The background is white with strips of patterned paper down each side.
Well, thanks ladies for all the encouraging words. I'm glad to be back. Want to update things a bit as soon as I find some time, but it's all good for now!
To catch you up a bit, I do have some exciting news! Another baby is on the way! I will have a new grandbaby around October 5. It was a huge surprise so now we're all going to be scrambling to replace all the baby stuff we got rid of! LOL!
Hudson turns 4 on Thursday, so I'm spending this week getting ready for his birthday dinner. Can't believe it's been 4 years! Time really does fly when you're having fun!!!!
So, I'm off to do errands this morning. Looking forward to some stitching time with friends tonight.
Happy stampin'
4 comments:
You've been missed! Congratulations on the expected new grand baby - wonderful news! Love this daisy card on its bold background - the bee is an inspiration I'm going to have to copy!
I'm envious that you are having another grandbaby. :) Those days are so special and so much fun. We have six grandchildren who are still the joy of our lives.
Great card!
First, beautiful card. I love the bee on the daisy. So pretty. I've missed your clean and beautiful cards!
Second, congrats on the new grandbaby on the way! How exciting! Houston will be a loving big brother. Two is twice the fun of one!
Congratulations on the upcoming new arrival! Prayers to your family for a healthy mama and baby! So glad you are back - missed you!
Post a Comment