Friday, April 17, 2020


The card - my favorite kind of card - black and white!  Flowers are stamped with black and then I used some gray to add some shading to the centers.

My son bought me a new computer with some of his stimulus check - now isn't that just the sweetest thing ever.  He is a good son!!!!!  Now to figure it out....LOL....I love new technology, but I usually hate the learning curve.  This old thing that I'm using now is comfortable, but soooo slow.  So a new one will be fun, but it's going to be a learning process for sure.  Several of the programs I use now are old and discontinued and I won't be able to use them anymore....insert sad face here!  :(   I will probably use this old one for awhile for this blog stuff until I figure out a new way to do it!   Wish me luck!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ann said...

A lovely gift but also a bit of a problem - but I agree, a very good son! I also hate having to update my technology, but I have found also that programs are no longer supported - you can't update them - so in a way, you have no option but to change! You'll get it sorted in no time, I'm sure then you'll love it!
Very pretty card in black and white - so effective!