Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The card - super simple one today.  The background is a frame stamp (SU) that I just stamped in different colors.  An added sentiment and a little bling.  Easy peasy!

Sorry I missed yesterday - just plain forgot!  But Hudson and I had a terrific day.  Went to Main Street (totally desserted - no issue with social distancing there!) for a photo taking adventure.  What fun!  It was so much fun watching Hudson get excited about what he was going to take a picture of!  He did great too!  It was sad to see all the stores closed and no people, but we enjoyed the sunshine and the beautiful spring flowers!  I have a day off today - Sara ended up with a day off from work so she kept Hudson at home.  Now what?  No idea what I'm going to do.  This day by day stuff is a little out of my box - I do better with some structure and plans!  LOL!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really fun way you used the frame stamp!