Tuesday, April 28, 2020
The card - super simple. The background embossing folder I used is from SU. The small rectangle is a die cut from SU. I stamped the sentiment on the die cut in the matching color and popped it up. Easy Peasy!!!
Well, I'm thinking I may get started planting some flowers. My Dad always said to wait for Mother's Day, which I've always done. However, the weather report shows no overnight freezing temps for the next two weeks, so I'm thinking, why not!! We're actually haing some unusual high temps for this time of year. Guess I'll take a chance and hope I'm not sorry! So, today, it's off to get dirt for the planters and see what the nursery has in the way of flowers!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
With that embossing folder and die cut, the card made itself. It's beautiful!
Post a Comment