Saturday, September 5, 2020





Crafty Saturday - working on a new project.  This is going to be a table runner (Swedish Weaving)  Haven't done any Swedish Weaving for far too long and a friend got me motivated to do some new projects.  I just started this on Wednesday and it's about 2/3 done - yay!  

Some extra 'Grandma time' today - woohoo!  That's all!

Hope you all are starting a fun weekend!  Stay safe.....stay well!  Have a great day!


3 comments:

Susan K said...

I haven’t even thought about Swedish Weaving in ages. How pretty. You are so multitalented!

Claudia said...

Hi Becky,
I love the table runner you are making. You are so very,very talented And I enjoyed reading your about me section. Your blog is wonderful I look forward to getting your emails each day and can’t wait to see what you have created that day. Thank you for sharing your many, many talents.💜💜💜

Sue Bz said...

I first saw Swedish Weaving in my mom's winter travel park in Florida, maybe in 2009? I have not picked it up in a long time, but maybe this winter! Your project is lovely!!