The card - strip at the bottom is patterned paper. The greenery is stamped behind the bell. Bell ornament is die cut and popped up with some added ribbon. An easy one!
'Grandma time' today with Ethan. A Christmas dinner with a couple of friends tonight! Sure have missed having my Christmas parties/get togethers this year! But, better safe than sorry!
This is so pretty and so simple. I really like it. I didn't buy the bell but every time I see a card with it I think I should have! Your grandchildren are adorable. They look so sweet together in the pictures you post. I really enjoy seeing them.
1 comment:
This is so pretty and so simple. I really like it. I didn't buy the bell but every time I see a card with it I think I should have!
Your grandchildren are adorable. They look so sweet together in the pictures you post. I really enjoy seeing them.
Post a Comment