Thursday, March 18, 2021


The card - The background is a piece of patterned paper (SU)  that I sponged with some blue at the top and then added a bit of yellow.  The strip of yellow is a plain piece of cardstock.  The flowers are cut out of a piece of patterned paper (SU)  and colored with Stamp n Blends (SU).

I can only hope that I'm more productive today than I was yesterday.  My biggest accomplishment was cleaning out my sock drawer (took all of 5 minutes).  I did enjoy spending some time with my friend Ann, who fixed my knitting error for me!   Thank you Ann!   I do think I'll work on my socks at least for a bit today!  And I have a friend coming later for dinner and crafting, so I have that to look forward to!   It's all Good!

Have a great day! 

1 comment: