Wednesday, March 10, 2021



The card - I spent most of the afternoon yesterday playing with this ice cream set from SU.  Fun stuff!  For this card I cut off a strip along the right hand side of the card so the card is smaller on the front.  The Happy Birthday is stamped on the inside part of the crd.  The front is covered with a piece of patterned paper.  Each piece of the ice cream is stamped, then punched out with the matching punch.  The ice cream pieces are popped up.  

Off for my walk and then my friend Ann is coming to help me with some knitting issues.  ( I'm pretty sure I'd never finish a knitting project if I didn't have her to help me 😅)  It's been a while so I'm looking forward to seeing her!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Susan K said...

Such a happy, springy card! A smile-maker for sure!