Tuesday, May 25, 2021


The card - another one using new stuff from SU!    (The name of this set is Meadow dies - the matching stamp set is Quiet Meadow)    I embossed the background.  The oval frame is made by cutting two oval dies together.  (layering one inside the other)  I cut the flower die twice, once in green and then again in pink.  I cut the pink flowers off and added them to the green stems.  The other leaves are die cut in green and white.  The label is stamped and then die cut. 


A busy day.  Need to get my house cleaned up a bit this morning.  (I really like to come home from vacation to a clean house!!!)  Knitting/handwork group this afternoon and then class tonight! 

Have a wonderful day!

 

1 comment:

Susan K said...

Beautiful card. I love your oval for the art piece. Busy day—have fun! TFS