Thursday, June 10, 2021



The card - The background panel is embossed.  The smaller panel is sponged at the top with a piece of torn cardstock at the bottom.  The birds are stamped in black.  A pretty easy 'guy card'.

Well......turns out my foot is broken.  Two fractured bones.  Went and got it x-rayed yesterday.  Have to have it checked by another Dr today and then get fitted for one of those lovely 'boots'.  6-8 weeks with the boot (and maybe crutches).  Not fun - especially for the biggest part of the summer.   Dang!  Ok, thinking positive here - lots of sitting time so maybe I can get lots of stamping, knitting and Swedish Weaving done!   Right???  Being really thankful that it happened AFTER vacation and not before!!!

Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I'm going to mark this card as an idea for masculine cards! Love the way you did the sky and the torn paper for the "land". I still have that stamp set so glad I didn't sell it.