Thursday, July 22, 2021



The card - background is patterned paper.  The flowers and leaves are stamped, die cut and then popped up.  The sentiment piece is diec ut and popped up on top of the flowers.

Woo hoo!  The Dr said I could walk!  So excited to be able to do something once again!  I can't go for a 'walk' for a couple of weeks yet, but I can go to the store, mow my lawn and go back to driving my own car!  (with a clutch!)  Pretty much everything except go for an actual walk!  Yay!   I'm feeling like I should have made a list of all the things I wanted (or needed) to do when I could walk again........now I can't remember what they were!  lol!   Hopefully I'll remember!  

Have a terrific day!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I’m so glad your foot is healing. You are usually so active so I know it must’ve been very hard for you to go without using it. I love the card you made today and all the cards you make. I still read your blog every day and I enjoy it very much. I hope you have a great weekend and soon you will feel completely better. Take it easy doing the lawn though.💜💜💜

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It must be a very freeing feeling to be able to walk some again and be more independent! Congratulatons! Today's card is very pretty with the arrangement you made on the dsp background!