Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The card - background is embossed although it didn't show up well in the photo.  I used SU's new Timeworn Type which is one of my new favorites!  The two green leaves are stamped, then die cut.  The other two are  just die cut from solid card stock.  The sentiment is stamped on a die cut tag and tucked under the leaves.  

Can you believe it's the first of September?  I feel like I lost most of the summer!  I am looking forward to the beauty of the fall season in Colorado though!    

Nothing exciting today - have an eye Dr's appointment this morning.  Not sure what I'll be able to do the rest of the day - last time it took a long time for my eyes to get back to normal after he dilated them - yuk!  So, we'll see.  I think we're supposed to get rain today, so a good day to stay inside!

Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: