The card - background is a strip of white with a die cut border added to the top and bottom. The leaves are stamped directly on the background piece. To get the mix of color on the leaves, I inked the stamp with yellow (Bumblebee) and then used a dauber to add a bit of rust (Cajun) here and there to the inked stamp before stamping.
Some odds and ends of chores today and a couple of errands. That's about it!
Have a wonderful day!
3 comments:
I always love cards with leaves.
This is beautiful. I love the mix of colors on the leaves and that border—I always forget about borders but this adds to the beauty of this card. TFS
I really love this card, always looking for Fall cards and I will definitely case this card. I too usually case cards, there are so many better talented card makers than myself. Thanks
Post a Comment