Project Sunday - trying to figure out what to do for my Christmas cards this year. Which one do you like the best? They really are all much better in real life - this is not a good photo! And I might even come up with a couple more ideas today!
Off this morning to take some friends to the airport for an early morning flight. Looking forward to a day of adult conversation for a change - a day of stamping with my friend Karen - woohoo!
Have a great day!
4 comments:
All of these cards are beautiful! I’d be proud to send or receive any of those! TFS
The blue is my favorite but all of them are beautiful!
It was hard to pick because they're all so pretty.
But I think I'm going with the blue.
What did you use to create your cards? They are awesome?
Post a Comment