Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The card - a bit of Christmas.  The background panel is embossed.  The trees are die cut.  The small panel is die cut with an added sentiment.  Super easy!

Oh my, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.  For some reason there is just an awful lot going on and so many things to get done.  I really, really need to get myself organized.    I never, ever put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving but.......there's so much that I need to get done and Hudson is here all week and Ethan will be here Wednesday and Friday......Hudson and I put up the Christmas tree yesterday!  Whew - one job out of the way!   My only saving grace is that we aren't doing Thanksgiving here - thank goodness!  And it will only bother me for two more days hahaha!   Today Hudson and I may be able to get a little more decorating done!  And clean up the classroom for class tonight :)   (that's an important one!)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love your card! Life sounds very busy for you right now. Be sure to take time to "just breathe" and enjoy the holidays!