The card - the images were stamped on the background panel and the entire panel was embossed. Sentiment is stamped and then die cut. I sponged around the edge of the sentiment piece and then popped it up.
Ended up having a sleepover last night with both boys which is always fun. Now it's time for some breakfast and then take Ethan to daycare and Hudson and I will do a couple of errands. That's about it for today!
Becky, this is my first visit to your blog. I came here by way of Pinterest. I adore this card. It has a bit of a loose watercolour look & a CAS style which is right up my alley. It's a few days past Christmas, so I'll wish you a Happy New Year from the west coast of BC, Canada.
2 comments:
Beautiful card! Merry Christmas to you and the family.
Becky, this is my first visit to your blog. I came here by way of Pinterest. I adore this card. It has a bit of a loose watercolour look & a CAS style which is right up my alley. It's a few days past Christmas, so I'll wish you a Happy New Year from the west coast of BC, Canada.
Post a Comment