The card - I spent most of the day on Saturday playing with this stamp! It was fun AND productive! I stamped the image with dark green on a lighter green cardstock. Then I colored just the flowers with white using white craft ink and a blender brush. That's it. Easy Peasy!
'Grandma time' with both boys today. It's Ethan's regular day but Hudson will be spending the week here because there's no school - it's Spring Break!
Have a wonderful day!
2 comments:
Beautiful. Love that technique!
Hello. I love your blogs everyday. Firstly I think you must be one of the best grandmas in the world. What lucky little children. They look gorgeous. I wonder if you could tell me which stamp you used for the beautiful peach and green cards where you coloured them , one with white and one with peach. They are sooo beautiful.
Sending you good wishes and thanks
Jean x
Post a Comment