The card - I stamped a script stamp in the background, then some colored splotches and then the butterflies. I added a sentiment at the bottom and then after all the stamping was done I embossed the entire panel.
Off to breakfast and a movie with my friend Judy this morning. (a delayed birthday celebration). Finally! I've had to cancel our plans a couple of times because of having Ethan - but, today is the day! Yay!
Have a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Ellen Vissers
said...
Which butterfly die did you use here? I am having problems with the couple dies I have -- they are SO delicate and difficult to work with. Can you text me? Ellen - at 920-716-5205. Thanks for all your hard work, and your commitment to this blog. I get lots of ideas from you! Thanks again--
1 comment:
Which butterfly die did you use here? I am having problems with the couple dies I have -- they are SO delicate and difficult to work with. Can you text me? Ellen - at 920-716-5205.
Thanks for all your hard work, and your commitment to this blog. I get lots of ideas from you! Thanks again--
Post a Comment