The card - another new embossing folder and die cut! This is a fun one. The die cut matches the embossing folder so it cuts out all the stems. I embossed first and then die cut the images out, but I watched a video where the lady put the die inside the embossing folder and did both at the same time. Anyway, however you choose to do it, it's a pretty fun one. Lots of possibilities with this! So, the background on this card is just embossed. The circle on top is die die and then I embossed another sheet and die cut the images out and used just a few of them on top of the circle. (die and folder are from SU)
Never did get the laundry done yesterday, so guess that should be my first item of business today! Not much else going on til tonight when I have class. Maybe a few errands! We'll see.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment