Saturday Quote.......I was temped when I was at the store yesterday, but I resisted! (so proud of myself - lol)
I picked up new stuff from my Stampin Up demonstrator friend yesterday so guess where I'll be today! Planning on spending the day playing in the stamp room!
LOL! Laughed way to loud at this! So true! I avoided the sale aisle too! I did buy the candy for my Easter favors for my class, in April. I counted them out and only added a couple more for me, but found out Mr. Hubster likes them too! I shared! TFS the Smile!
1 comment:
LOL! Laughed way to loud at this! So true!
I avoided the sale aisle too!
I did buy the candy for my Easter favors for my class, in April.
I counted them out and only added a couple more for me, but
found out Mr. Hubster likes them too! I shared!
TFS the Smile!
Post a Comment