Friday, February 3, 2023



The card -   Background is patterned paper with a stamped sentiment and some ribbon. How easy is that!  (I'm trying to use up some of this paper that has accumulated in my drawer!! And there is a lot of it!)

Another day with no plans.  The boys did happen to pass along some germs (I thought it was just a one day sort of deal, but it has been with me all week! )   Sort of tired of feeling tired!  I had to cancel breakfast with a friend this morning to protect her because she's having surgery next week.  Certainly did not want to expose her to germs!  It will go away soon I hope, just not feeling very energetic.  I'm thinking stamping might be a good thing today! 

Have a wonderful day!    


1 comment:

Susan K said...

Love the card. Pretty use of that paper. Hope you feel better soon!