I've posted over 3700 cards and lots of other misc stuff. Goodness!
Just being nostalgic today!
Have a great day!!!
This is the first of what I hope will be many and frequent posts of me sharing my love of stamping and scrapbooking. I am in the process of figuring this whole blog thing out so I hope you will bear with me during the learning process.
This picture was taken in Janauary in my back yard. We had way too much snow and cold weather this winter and now I'm looking forward to spring, warm weather and flowers instead of snow.
Tomorrow I will try for post showing a scrapbooking or stamping project.

This picture was taken in Janauary in my back yard. We had way too much snow and cold weather this winter and now I'm looking forward to spring, warm weather and flowers instead of snow.
Tomorrow I will try for post showing a scrapbooking or stamping project.
No comments:
Post a Comment